This is Margaret Pennyfather who has some worthy ideas and skills that I think would really help your business get organized or grow. It’s worth a conversation about it. Connect with Margaret at 519-787-9959 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a special personal request for me. It seems I have taken such good care of my clients, friends and fellow networkers that people seem to think I am self-sufficient. In actual fact, I seem to have hit a dead spot and I am appealing to you as you are particularly well connected and I have confidence you will be able to help me.
I would ideally like some new clients. My clients typically have owned their own businesses for at least a year. What we have accomplished together includes:
- Formulating an entirely new business, creating a marketing plan, training for skills and establishing procedures
- Writing a business plan for an established business to take it forward 15 years to make it sale-able and provide retirement funding, adding 2 complete verticals in the process
- Working alongside a senior executive organizing his business for presentation to high end clients
- Representing a high end client over a period of time to establish awareness within a market
- Strategic market planning
- Prep and Training for Trade Shows, creating appropriate marketing materials
- General operations improvement to move from a point of negative cash flow to a positive one, resolving issues in procedures and administration.
- And additional parachute projects in marketing, and management.
I really enjoy working on a strategy because it involves researching the market/community and understanding my clients’ business and finding a way to help my client work within the market, using my connections as well.
I do have rates available; however it depends on complexity of detail and how much time a client wants to work with me to accomplish what they need. I can meet for a couple of hours, in a morning,
I currently write for 2 blogs:
http://marketingnetworkassociates.blogspot.com/ for marketing and business tips.
www.guelphb2bnetwork.wordpress.com is for the B2B Network Group and anyone else to find out what is happening with the network group.
My website is www.marketingstrategiesnetwork.com
You can find my articles on www.Vendorland.com